At jEdit trunk r21259, the revision which made basic edit operations
aware of characters above BMP as reported in bug #3040720, editing via
rectangular selection can still produce unpaired surrogates.
- Put these 3 lines in a buffer. There is a character above BMP in the
𝐗 - U+1D417: MATHEMATICAL BOLD CAPITAL X
- Enable rectangular selection.
- Make rectangular selection (tall caret) from offset between A and B
to offset between C and D.
- Press backspace or delete.
- As the result, an unpaired surrogate is left at the second line.
|Submitted||k_satoda - 2012-03-07 - 15:32:51z||Assigned||nobody|