JE version: 4.1 final
JVM: JavaTM 2 SDK, Standard Edition Version 1.4.2
1. Open Windows Explorer.
2. Select a folder whose name contains Korean
3. Select a file.
4. Right click to open the file.
5. In JE, the Korean part of the path is changed to
unreadable characters. (Refer to attachment)
6. The file open operation is failed.
1. No problem with English path names.
2. No problem in opening the file through File System
Browser of JE.
|Submitted||jmkim0913 - 2004-06-28 - 06:13:23z||Assigned||nobody|
|2004-06-28 - 17:26:10z
|Logged In: YES
I think the problem is in both the jedit core and the
launcher. I'll look into this and how it works with the
launcher I've developed. I'll post later with my findings.
|2004-06-28 - 06:13:23z
Path name unreadable.